- Tranquil, wooded setting abuts Harriman State Park. Possible subdivision into two lots. Existing foundation can save costs. Abuts Harriman State Park for all the nature lovers and privacy seekers. Easy access to parkway, NYC bus and train but tucked away in a very special location. Existing foundation and rough cut drive can save expenses for your new, custom home. Just listed so don't delay. OWNER WILLING TO FINANCE TOO...Contact me today for full details. Video: https://www.facebook.com/carole.novick/videos/pcb....
- Finished building site is ready to start now or whenever your are ready. Taxes are $1757.67. If you need a builder, that can be arranged. Water, sewer & natural gas are at the site. Located on a dedicated road. Views toward NYC from the rear of your future home. This site is suited for a custom home for builder or end-user. Site grade will allow for a very "usable" basement area. Convenient to the Palisades Parkway, NYC express bus, train & ferry. Walk to a few parks from the site. Village par...
- 572 Lenape Court, Suffern, NY, 10901 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2100 Sqft
- A rare opportunity in The Knolls at Ramapough! New oak & ceramic flooring. Huge kitchen, large open living area with fireplace. Deck offers access to yard. 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, many, over-sized closets. central air, all appliances & 2 reserved parking spots at your door. Desirable condo community. Ramapo Central Schls, Viola Elem & Suffern HS. Pool, tennis & playground. Rentals are very rare here so act now for IMMEDIATE possession. Owner/broker 845-362-1120, Carole@CaroleNovickRealty.com. Req...