- Tranquil, wooded setting abuts Harriman State Park. Possible subdivision into two lots. Existing foundation can save costs. Abuts Harriman State Park for all the nature lovers and privacy seekers. Easy access to parkway, NYC bus and train but tucked away in a very special location. Existing foundation and rough cut drive can save expenses for your new, custom home. Just listed so don't delay. OWNER WILLING TO FINANCE TOO...Contact me today for full details. Video: https://www.facebook.com/carole.novick/videos/pcb....
- 10 Marget Ann Lane, Montebello, NY, 10901 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2248 Sqft
- Contract Pending. A very special, expanded ranch offers suite for a great studio for art or music. Used as an in-law suite or home office, there is an atrium that connects the spaces. Laundry, full bath, cathedral ceilings and private rear deck and entrance. Eat-in kitchen, covered front porch entry, 2 new furnaces, new roof, new hot water heater. Central air, quiet street & single door garage with no Lolly columns. Lots of storage built into garage and finished basement with office/den, wet bar and rec room...
- Finished building site is ready to start now or whenever your are ready. Taxes are $1757.67. If you need a builder, that can be arranged. Water, sewer & natural gas are at the site. Located on a dedicated road. Views toward NYC from the rear of your future home. This site is suited for a custom home for builder or end-user. Site grade will allow for a very "usable" basement area. Convenient to the Palisades Parkway, NYC express bus, train & ferry. Walk to a few parks from the site. Village par...