- Herrick Ave 61, Spring Valley, NY, 10977 United States
- 8 Beds · 3 Baths
- Tranquil, wooded setting abuts Harriman State Park. Possible subdivision into two lots. Existing foundation can save costs. Abuts Harriman State Park for all the nature lovers and privacy seekers. Easy access to parkway, NYC bus and train but tucked away in a very special location. Existing foundation and rough cut drive can save expenses for your new, custom home. Just listed so don't delay. OWNER WILLING TO FINANCE TOO...Contact me today for full details. Video: https://www.facebook.com/carole.novick/videos/pcb....
- 29 South Ridge Road, Pomona, NY, 10970 United States
- RETURNED TO THE MARKET...Finished building site is ready to start now or whenever your are ready. If you need a builder, that can be arranged. Water, sewer & natural gas are at the site. Located on a dedicated road. Views toward NYC from the rear of your future home. This site is suited for a custom home for builder or end-user. Site grade will allow for a very "usable" basement area. Convenient to the Palisades Parkway, NYC express bus, train & ferry. Walk to a few parks from the site. Village ...
- Real estate brokerage business for sale in Rockland County, New York. MLS now covers a very broad area including the Hudson Valley and NYC. Well established business with excellent reputation and good following for more than four decades. If you are interested, please contact me for more details at Carole@CaroleNovickRealty.com .
- 85 Benson Street, West Haverstraw, NY, 10993 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 792 Sqft
- Owner wants to sell now. Small house with low taxes for investor or first time buyer. Ranch offers NEW Furnace, NEW hot water heater, and NEW, full length deck. No stairs to navigate inside. A few steps to deck for easy access. With rentals so hot and in demand, this is great for small investors.